Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Bad blogger and a meme

I can't say that I haven't really had the time to blog, but I just have nothing to write about. Not about knitting, at least. I'm spending my time in so many different and wonderful ways, but the knitting has stalled out, for a little while at least.
In the meantime, here's a meme I snagged just because it looked fun.

Your Name: Amy
1. Famous Singer/Band: Herb Alpert.....Aaliyah
1.a. Famous Song: Amie...
2. 4 letter word: Arse....can I say that?
3. Street: Amsterdam
4. Color: almond
5. Gifts/Presents: apple
6. Vehicle: Audi
7. Things in a Souvenir Shop: a
8. Boy Name: Andrew
9. Girl Name: Amelia
10. Movie Title: Alien
11. Drink: apple juice?
12. Occupation: astronaut
13. Celebrity: Angelina Jolie (first name) Dan Ackroyd (last name)
14. Magazine: Astronomy
15. U.S. City: Anaheim
16. Pro Sports Teams: A's (Oakland)
18. Reason for Being Late for Work: angst
19. Something You Throw Away: apple peels
20. Things You Shout: AAAARRRRGH!!!!!!!
21. Cartoon Character: Archie

No comments: